Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving.....Again

One more month just south of Austin and we are moving to yet, another house.  Sometime I wonder if we will ever stay put.  Since my husband and I have been living together, we have moved 5 times in six years. Only one house did we stay in 2 years.

They are either not big enough, or the neighborhood became less than desirable, or we needed to downgrade to save money.  Only once did we move to another town (when we moved to Austin last year). Now our reason is that we live too far south of Austin.  Too far from work and too far from school.

I don't mind moving so much.  Packing and unpacking makes me want to pull my hair out, but I like the "fresh start" and new areas.

We hope to be able to build again, in the next 2-3 years. Once Abel starts working full time again.  Then I think we will be happy to stay put for a while.  We'll see. For now, house hunting has begun and we will be moved by the end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment